Bringing the Best Asphalt Roofing in Navasota
Reputable Asphalt Roofing in Navasota
In Navasota and across the nation, asphalt shingle roofing is often regarded as the most popular and affordable option for roofing available. Homeowners love its sturdy and reliable nature, in addition to the numerous styles and colors to choose from. With our team’s experience, we can present the options that best fit your building’s budget and enhance its curb appeal.
When you’re looking for the best in asphalt shingle roofing, look to Rock-Crete foam Insulators & Roofing to have your back. Our team of experts will commit to nothing less than the best work on your project and communicate with you every step of the way.
Call us today at (979)476-9802 to schedule a free consultation. Learn more about our asphalt roof services in Navasota and your options.
The Brand We Trust
Rock-Crete Insulators and Roofing is proud to offer Malarkey products, designed and manufactured right here in the United States. We are Emerald Pro level certified, which means our shingles include a 40-year limited lifetime warranty. Be sure to ask our roofing specialists about the colors and products we have to offer to provide the exact roof you’re looking for!
Types of Asphalt Shingle Roofs We Install
The types of asphalt shingles to consider are architectural and premium asphalt shingles. Get to know these types of shingles and find the type that works best for your home.
Architectural Asphalt Shingles
If your home’s curb appeal is important, architectural shingles are a great choice. They come in more colors, are laminated, and add dimension to your roof’s appearance. They often come in reflective versions that help with cooling costs in the summer. They last up to 50 years.
Luxury Asphalt Shingles
As the name suggests, these are premium versions of asphalt shingle roofing. Created to emulate high-end cedar or slate roofing without emulating the cost, resulting in about 1/10th of the cost of cedar shingles.
The Pros and Cons of Asphalt Shingle Roofing
When making your decision about the type of roofing you prefer, there will be trade-offs. To instill confidence in our clients, we like to make sure you have all the information on the pros and cons that you need to make the right decision for your home.
Pros of Asphalt Shingles
- Affordability: Asphalt roofs are the simplest for homeowners on a budget. With proper installation and maintenance, installing a quality roof doesn’t have to break the bank.
- Variety: Asphalt roofs come in a wide variety of colors and styles. You can choose neutral or statement colors, and depending on what your budget is, you can even choose asphalt shingles that look like higher-end materials.
- Low-Maintenance: Asphalt shingle roofs don’t take long to install and the repairs are usually simple if you properly maintain your roof. With good maintenance, your asphalt roof could last up to twenty years or more!
Cons of Asphalt Shingles
- Not Environmentally Friendly: Asphalt shingles are not recyclable because they can release harmful emissions. As the shortest roof lifespan, asphalt shingles contribute a lot of waste.
- Susceptible to Weather: Wide-ranging temperatures and extreme weather conditions can cause cracks and warping of some asphalt shingle types.
Asphalt Shingle Roof FAQs
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
What’s the cost of a new asphalt shingle roof in Navasota?
What are the most popular types of shingle roofs in Navasota?
Because most homes in the area are tract homes, homeowners in the area appreciate the extra longevity of architectural shingles. When you install an architectural roof, you can have peace of mind that your roof will last a long time.